Bear Viewing Discovery Tour at the Khutzeymateen Wilderness Lodge for one.
THE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 3 Days and 3 Nights at the Lodge
• Return floatplane flights from Prince Rupert, BC to the lodge.
• 5-6 hours a day grizzly bear viewing and exploring the Khutzeymateen by boat.
• All chef-prepared meals, snacks and drinks (wine and beer are served with dinner).
• Private and cozy bedrooms with views of the ocean and the rainforest.
• Two shared bathrooms with showers.
• Stand-up paddleboards and sea kayaks.
• Wood-fired sauna.
• Outdoor campfire.
Value of $3197.50
Gift certificate is valid May-September 2022 and is subject to availability. To book your trip, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more https://www.grizzlytour.com/
GRIZZLY BEAR VIEWING IN THE KHUTZEYMATEEN
On the northern edge of the Great Bear Rainforest on British Columbia’s north coast is the Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary - here, within the traditional territory of the Tsimshian nation, lives a wild population of coastal grizzly bears.
Located in Canada's only grizzly bear protected area, Khutzeymateen Wilderness Lodge is your home in the wilderness where you can visit with the grizzlies in the wild.